Sunday, April 7, 2013

Marshmallow Crispy Squares (for chocolate lovers!)

I have to admit... I'm a chocoholic! This recipe doesn't call for chocolate chips, but Ryan and I decided to add some anyway to see how it would turn out. They are SO good!

Prep: 15 minutes

4 Tbsp. butter or margarine
1 pkg. (16 oz.) miniature marshmallows
6 cups crisp rice cereal

Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. (If you want to add chocolate chips, add them in and melt them with the marshmallows. I think Ryan and I used about half a bag of chocolate chips.) Remove from heat.

Add cereal immediately; mix lightly until well coated. Press into a greased 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
Delicious! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...