Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hot Fudge Brownies! :)

I haven't posted any recipes for a long time, so here is one of my favorites. These are the BEST brownies ever!!!! Usually I just make the brownies and not the hot fudge sauce, but I will put both recipes on here so everyone can try it. :) I doubled the recipe when I took this picture.


Brownie:
1/2 c. butter
1 c. sugar
6 Tbsp. cocoa powder
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 eggs, well beaten (1 minute with a fork)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 c. flour, 1/4 tsp. salt

Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients (starting with sugar). Pour into an ungreased 8 inch square pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.

Yield: 6 brownie bars

Hot Fudge Sauce:
2 c. sugar
5 Tbsp. flour
5 Tbsp. cocoa
1 12-oz. can evaporated milk
1/4 c. butter or margarine
1 tsp. vanilla

Combine sugar, flour, and cocoa in medium saucepan. Stir in evaporated milk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly to desired thickness. Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla. Serve over brownies and ice cream.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...