Friday, May 31, 2013

Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots!

I had a bag of carrots and thought I'd find a recipe for some brown sugar glazed carrots. I've eaten them in restaurants before and wanted to see if I could make them! This is an easy recipe and it was pretty good! (I got the recipe HERE.) Try them! I'm sure you'll like them if you like carrots and brown sugar. :)

Ingredients:
16 ounces baby carrots (one small bag)
2 Tbsp. butter
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup water
dash salt
pepper, to taste

In a medium saucepan, combine the baby carrots with remaining ingredients. Stir to blend ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling (uncovered) for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until carrots are tender and the liquid has evaporated. Serves 4 to 6.






Sweet Carrots!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...