Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Cooked Zucchini

We had my sisters and their husbands over on Sunday for dinner and games. It was a fun evening! I wanted to fry some zucchini, but my brother-in-law, John, can't eat a lot of protein. My parents always fried zucchini dipped in an egg mixture. So, the quest was on to find another way to cook/fry zucchini without using eggs. I came across this website with a video that shows how to cook zucchini.



Ingredients:
Zucchini, cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick
Olive Oil
Salt
Black pepper
Other seasonings and herbs (optional)

Directions:
Heat oil in a pan. Add zucchini and sprinkle with salt and pepper and any other seasonings or herbs that you want. (Ryan was the one who cooked them, and he added rosemary.) Saute for about 5 minutes. Put on plate with paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Enjoy!

Sorry, I don't have a picture of these, but I do have the video above that you can watch. :) They were really tasty!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...