Sunday, September 18, 2016

Zucchini Bread

Have you had enough zucchini recipes yet? No? Ok... then here's another one! :)

This has been one of my favorites for a long time! My family made zucchini bread a lot in the past. It is always so good! I thought I'd grate zucchini for zucchini bread while I grated some for zucchini pie. Take care of two recipes at once!


Combine:
3 well-beaten eggs
3/4 cup oil
1 3/4 cups sugar

Mix well:
3 cups raw grated zucchini
3 tsp. vanilla

Add:
3 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup nuts, optional

Grease and flour 2 large loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.


Mmmmm....just posting the recipe and looking at the pictures makes me want to make more! We made this a few weeks ago, so we haven't had any for a while. I did make one change to the recipe though. I had some extra whole wheat flour that I ground to make homemade bread, so I decided to use that for zucchini bread instead of all-purpose flour. It turned out really good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...