Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick and Easy Macaroni and Cheese

I love macaroni and cheese, especially homemade! Wait, let me say that again... I love macaroni and cheese, ONLY if it's homemade! Haha! I felt like making some for dinner tonight, but I didn't want to take the time to make this one and have to wait a while for it to cook in the oven. (By the way, that recipe is still my all time favorite mac & cheese recipe!) I looked in one of my cookbooks and found a really easy recipe that looked like it wouldn't take much time, so I tried it. It's not bad for a homemade mac & cheese. I like it better than this mac & cheese crockpot recipe. If you're looking for something quick to make for dinner, try this! You can also warm up hot dogs to eat with it. Very kid friendly! :)


Ingredients:
1 cup macaroni noodles
2 Tbsp. butter
3/4 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup milk

Directions:
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles and return to pan. Melt butter into noodles. Add milk and grated cheese. Stir until cheese melts. Season with salt and/or pepper to taste.


I didn't put any salt and pepper on mine, and it tasted just fine. I also doubled the recipe because I like having leftovers. I'd recommend this recipe if you're in a hurry or if you just don't want to spend a lot of time cooking. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...